Will use only recharable batteries from now on:
– Varta rechargeable battery AA, ready to use, 1000mAh: https://amzn.to/3bQxJWz
– Varta rechargeable battery AAA, ready to use, 2600mAh: https://amzn.to/2y290Qp
I just set up a new live-streaming/video-conferencing system for home office and I want to share my part list with you. If you decide to buy parts from my list please consider using my links which would support me a little bit.
- Sony Alpha 6400 with 18-135mm lens (for using it for photos too): https://amzn.to/35hstJ7
- Sigma 16mm F1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens (as webcam): https://amzn.to/3aAqksT
- Micro HDMI to HDMI Cable (to connect with the capture card)
- Corsair Elgato Game Capture 4K60 Pro MK.2: https://amzn.to/2KwNndD
- 2x Godox LEDP260C video light: https://amzn.to/2S82Vsd
- 3x Manfrotto Element Monopod Alu (2x lights, 1x cam): https://amzn.to/3bG14mm
- 2x K & M 237 Table Clamp (mount lights): https://amzn.to/2zrnpWp
- Tarion Reducing Threads (to put the lights on the stands): https://amzn.to/3bQBRpz
- 2x K & M 21918 Reducing thread (for table clamps to monopods, bottom of monopods have M8 threading): https://amzn.to/2KFMj6Z
- Zacro Ball Head Tripod head (for mounting the cam on one monopod): https://amzn.to/2xZG5we (on the bottom I used a M8 screw to mount the cam monopod to the table)
- Rollei C6i Carbon compact tripod (optional for taking photos): https://amzn.to/357huBU
I installed a Nvidia GeForce GTX 2070 Super (https://geizhals.at/msi-geforce-rtx-2070-super-gaming-x-trio-v372-257r-a2091022.html) in my system removing a GTX 980. The system has a dual boot with Win10 and elementary OS 5. Both system were using the nvidia native driver. There was no extra effort neither in Windows nor elementary OS. Windows took about a minute to switch to the correct driver after starting with 1024×768. Elementary OS wasn’t interested at all in the change. Conclusion: Using a GeForce GTX 2070 Super works like a charme under Windows and Linux. At least for me and my system configuration. So please don’t blame me if you are running into troubles.
You can find that article on amazon under https://amzn.to/2A3l8Bh.